I'm entering into a new chapter of my life right now. God has shut a door on me, but opened another, offering me a fresh start, and a new direction. It's a new day, a new week, and I feel as if I am a little bit of a new person as well with a new outlook on things. Maybe that's what God needed from me by shutting this door, so I'm going to continue on, and see what God has in store for me!
This blog is going to be much more different than the one I had previously. This blog is much more focused on God as I rededicate my life to Him, and learning what is His will in my life. This blog is my outlet for sharing with others, or maybe just myself, about what God is teaching me each day. Every experience in our day to day lives, God is using to shape and mold us into the person that He created us to be. The things that He uses to shape us can be as simple as touching us with His God's beautiful creation as we gaze out the windows, or as complex as a trial that we are currently going through.
My goal is to feel God's presence in everything that is around me, more than I ever have before. I want to be so in touch with God, so wrapped up in His arms, and I'm hoping that this new journey of stopping my fast paced life to sit down and really think about the wonderful ways that God is working in my life, will help me reach that goal.
So people experience God the best through nature, some through music, others still through poetry. And while I do experience God through all of those and more, the thing that really gets me connected, is talking to myself, talking to my self about what is going on in my life, and ultimately ending up in deep prayer, and that is what this blog is for.
You're welcome to come along for the ride. I hope this blog can be as encouraging to others as it definitely will be to me!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment